A full prep kitchen (three sinks, fridge, freezer, warmer) trash cans, designated prep kitchen, office, wireless internet, and four 8 foot rectangular tables.
The Event Center does not have a stove or oven available.
Catering company staff must remain on site until all bussing, service and cleaning is complete.
- Provide sufficient professional service staff given the guest count. 1 staff person per 40 guests for buffet service is the industry standard. 1 staff person per 20 guests for table service is the industry standard.
- Provide proof of insurance coverage of $1 million listing Victoria Development and Hampton Inn & Suites.
- Provide proof of the business license.
- Provide all china, silverware, glassware, serving equipment.
- Set up and serve all food and beverages.
- Caterer may not provide or serve any alcoholic drinks.
- Bus & keep tables clean of trash and dirty dishes. Glassware from the Event Center bar service must be bussed back to the bar area.
- During the entire event caterers must: bus all tables and scrape plates into trash cans.
- Dump all liquids into sinks and scrape and place dishes into rental containers. Place glasses in rental containers after use.
- Cut and serve cake or other dessert.
- Cork sparkling cider and serve non-alcoholic beverages to guests.
- Dump all trash cans throughout the event in correct dumpster. If unsure, ask security guard or hotel staff where to dump trash.
- Leave the catering and event area and sinks clean.
- Sufficient catering staff must stay entire duration of event or client will be charged.